Thursday, July 17, 2008


What a long week this has been. On Monday, Chris and I spent the day with Molly and baby Alice. We had a great time! However, Chris doesn't quite understand that he is just too big to touch little Alice. He wanted nothing more then to get his hands on her!
Before that we took a much needed walk at the cemetery. Tuesday was the 1 year mark since Gma Klems passed away :*( I could not figure out anything to make myself feel better...so I decided to go to the cemetery and see if that would make me feel a little better. Believe it or not...it did.
On Tuesday, our sitter took her daughter and Christopher to the Children's Museum. She said they had a blast! Apparently Chris liked the sand table so much, that he decided to see what it tasted like :O She said he only did it once, then I guess decided it was not as good as he thought it would be...lol!
Last night, Little Man and I went swimming. Although Chris has swam in baby pools a few times, this was his first time in a real pool. He had a great time! He is like a little fish already...kicking his legs and dunking his face...he has no fear.
Today is Miss Ella Jane's 1st birthday! So, Saturday we get to celebrate with her and the rest of the family. I can not believe she is already a year old! One year ago today, I was pregnant with Chris and EXHAUSTED from being up the entire night at the hospital, waiting for my niece to make her 1st appearance. Today, I am exhausted, but for completely different reasons!

God pours life into death and death into life without a drop being spilled. ~Author Unknown

People do not die for us immediately, but remain bathed in a sort of aura of life which bears no relation to true immortality but through which they continue to occupy our thoughts in the same way as when they were alive. It is as though they were traveling abroad. ~Marcel Proust

No comments: