Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I wish I was a Little bit Taller, I wish I was a Baller...









I think we may have the next Michael Jordan on our hands ; ) Although at his tallest he will be lucky to hit 5 foot...he already looks good in the basketball gear and loves his new hoop. Within seconds of setting it up he figured out the idea was to get the ball through the hoop.
Yes...I think we have the next Jordan in our presence.
I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results. - Michael Jordan

2 comments:

Brian K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian K said...

He better pray for a Christmas miracle. His parents gave him skills and smarts...but where's he going to come up with the height!?!

Love,
Uncle Brian
ps-When Ella gets a bit butt, you can turn this around on me.