Friday, August 29, 2008

Forever...

I am pretty sure that today is the longest day ever! Usually when I feel like this it is because I am looking forward to something that night or the next day. However, I have nothing that should be prompting me to feel this way. At 2:15 I looked at the clock...and I am pretty sure every minute or 2 since then also. I can not make time go quick enough! Maybe it is just the thought of the long weekend, getting home to play with my baby, being anywhere but work...I don't know. It would be a different story if we were super busy today...but we are not. Too many people on vacation I guess. Or...if there was something useful I could be doing with my time. Unfortunately, there is only so much I can do when I am stuck at work. Guess I will just have to tough it out for the next hour :(
I did however find this video on my phone from a few months ago that made me laugh. So...I thought I would share. Enjoy!




“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams." ~ Jeremy Irons

No comments: