Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Summer Summertime....


This weekend was a little crazy! Lots to do and little time to do it. On Saturday we took Christopher to the Butterfly show at Krohn's Conservatory. After then I had a wedding to go to for a co-worker. On Sunday, we had the family over to grill out for father's day.
Chris and Ella were all over the place. They are too funny now that they are getting older. Watching them interact is just crazy. They look like little people. One starts talking and the other joins in, one starts laughing and the other joins in. I wonder if they understand each other when they talk?
After people started leaving, we put Chris in his pool for the 1st time. He was crawling all over the pool and standing up. I think he loves the water as much as I do :) Then, last night we went to a grill out at a friends house. Chris was playing with my friend's 2 year old daughter. They were hysterical! She was talking to him trying to get him to talk back and he was just staring at her and laughing. All in all, it was a really good weekend. I just wish it would have lasted a little longer!!!!

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." -
John Burroughs

No comments: